Contact FAQ About us

You are not logged in.

#1 December 20, 2013 08:50

metalfreak Offline

Minerva - thoughts

Hey guys! I've played minerva for the first time and had 27/4..every match against her is also pretty hard if she's able to get some farm. Maybe she is a little bit OP atm but fun to play with ?. With her passive and a Dragon shield she's also able to take a lot of dmg before going down, a tanky assassin ?

#2 December 20, 2013 10:31

Jejper Offline
Website

Re: Minerva - thoughts

Well, Im not sure if she's to op though. Every champion is good if played well, but I can give you a tip which item you should buy on her and to snowball and lane bully as fk! I can't remember the name now but if you have played League of Legends there's a item called "Shen" that item gives you a buff which makes your auto attack deal more damage everytime after you have used an spell. On League of Legends "shen" has a cooldown, but on Strife this item can procc everytime and won't have a cd after you used a spell and auto attacked(AA). Try it on her and you will rape shiet.

A swedish competitive MOBA player who is currently playing for Toxic Five.

#3 December 20, 2013 12:50

metalfreak Offline

Thats the first item i get for minerva, it looks like a green dagger and already got a crafted one with more dmg ^^.

#4 December 20, 2013 15:53

Jejper Offline
Website

metalfreak wrote:

Thats the first item i get for minerva, it looks like a green dagger and already got a crafted one with more dmg ^^.

Yeah that's a really nice item for Minerva! smile

A swedish competitive MOBA player who is currently playing for Toxic Five.

Board footer