Contact FAQ About us

You are not logged in.

#1 December 14, 2013 20:51

Kub Offline

Daily quests

I could not find in the forums any topics like this so I'm starting one.

If anyone here is playing hearthstone they will know about daily quests in simple you have to achieve an objective to receive extra currency would you as a player want this in the game?

I personally would love it because it'll make the game interesting and people pick heroes they wouldn't normally play or maps even and ofcourse this is including heroes, maps and kill (may it be heroes or creeps).

Would you like daily quests implemented?

1. Yes.(voices 11 [91.67%])

91.67%

2. No.(voices 1 [8.33%])

8.33%

3. Don't care.(voices 0 [0%])

0%

Total votes: 12

Guests can't vote

Last edited by Kub (December 14, 2013 20:52)

#2 December 14, 2013 21:04

Kweidon Offline
Writer

Re: Daily quests

Yeap, they've mentioned in the interviews that they are looking at such options already, and have mentioned hero specific quests, map specific quests, or even universe specific quests (e.g., have your team consist of heroes from the Diablo franchise only).

#3 December 14, 2013 21:09

Stormrage Offline
FB Moderator
Website

That would be a very nice! Im 100% for it!

The things that you find impossible now, will be reality in the future!

#4 December 15, 2013 16:12

Doritos Offline

Yes, playing Hearthstone for over 3 months, waiting for the launch to start getting new exciting patches/cards, i gotta say i got alittle bored, but everyday i loggin and get stimulated to play because of the dailies, i don't think i'll get bored so soon with HotS cuz i love MOBAs, been playing for over 10 years, but dailies are always welcome.

#5 December 16, 2013 17:31

canalla14 Offline

of course, it will be epic

#6 December 16, 2013 19:00

SgtTenor Offline

Hmm interesting. I would like more information about this and not sure where they mentioned that they were looking into something like this. On the whole yes it would be interesting to have some sort of daily objective or something that you have to accomplish to get a reward or extra in-game currency etc.

#7 December 16, 2013 22:33

Ike Offline

At first I thought daily quests would be a bad idea because I thought of certain types of quests for example get a double/triple/etc. kill or a killing spree. These would hit the game's casual style. But Blizzard will of course use Hearthstone's quest types: win a bunch of times with a hero or participate in a number of takedowns (adapted from do a certain amount of damage to an enemy hero/kill this many minions which could also be possibilities).

#8 December 17, 2013 03:57

Krunk Offline

I would love a daily quest system. I love it in hearthstone, and while it wasn't that great in wow, it will give me even more reason to play this game. I just hope they don't give the same daily quest to everyone during the same time period. Like day x everyone gets the Play as Arthas quest... might be hard to get a lot of games in as Arthas during that time. I'm sure they won't make that mistake but who knows.

My life for Auir.

#9 December 17, 2013 12:59

Kweidon Offline
Writer

Krunk wrote:

Like day x everyone gets the Play as Arthas quest... might be hard to get a lot of games in as Arthas during that time. I'm sure they won't make that mistake but who knows.

This is a bit off-topic, but you'll be able to queue up as specific hero if you're in a party with your friends. I'm not sure though will this be possible if you're doing a solo queue.

#10 December 17, 2013 16:47

Krunk Offline

Haven't heard about solo queue, but even still. If everyone is solo queue-ing to make sure they get Arthas it would still slow down the process, but I'm sure/hopefully blizzard will just do randomized quests for people so they don't overlap too much.

My life for Auir.

#11 December 17, 2013 19:01

Thrimbor Offline

Best

Board footer