1. StarCraft(voices 2 [20%])

20%

2. World of Warcraft(voices 4 [40%])

40%

3. Diablo(voices 2 [20%])

20%

4. HearthStone(voices 2 [20%])

20%

5. Heroes of the Storm (most likely)(voices 0 [0%])

0%

6. BlackThorn(voices 0 [0%])

0%

7. Lost Vikings(voices 0 [0%])

0%

Total votes: 10

Guests can't vote

Have a question? Want to talk? Send me a PM, and I should respond within 24 hours.

#2 December 8, 2013 14:15

Kweidon Offline
Writer

Re: Favorite Blizzard Game (Thusfar)

Diablo 1! With the exception of id Software shooters, I don't remember of a game from that time that closer to its level of atmosphere and gore, and the dungeon crawling feel. It might be nostalgia that's talking through me, but it's a game that I fondly remember.

I'd like to tick HotS on that list, but I can't really favorite a game I haven't played yet. tongue

#3 December 8, 2013 16:44

Thrimbor Offline

-see my signature-

#4 December 8, 2013 16:47

Krunk Offline

I found this to be a very tough choice. What it really came down to was my overall enjoyment. While I made a billion characters in diablo 2 back in the day that was my 3rd place choice. While World of Warcraft will always hold a special place in my heart for the years I devoted to my guild and all the progressive raiding we did, not to mention the friendships I still hold It only came in second. Starcraft is by far my favorite game. I can play those campaigns over and over again (which I have done), Play on ladder by myself or with friends, the unlimited choices you have on the arcade, and my personal favorite all the amazing e-sport tournaments I watch on twitch and what not. Starcraft is by far my favorite game because it's nearly unlimited playing styles and entertainment provided outside of me playing the game.

My life for Auir.

#5 December 30, 2013 18:29

Prester Offline

at first it was a tough battle deciding between warcraft3 and diablo2. then i saw you completely ignored warcraft and named it after its horrible mmorpg, so it became a lot easier to just go with diabloTWO, since diablo3 is horrible.

#6 March 8, 2014 23:33

Quadpvp Offline

World of Warcraft at least vanilla and BC were by far my favorite games of all time

While wotlk was decent.  I've kinda quit since the deathwing patch.   This is also the same time I started LoL though. So just replacing an addiction with another

#7 April 10, 2014 06:38

FrateniteX Offline

Hearthstone has gotten me even more addicted than WoW, D1, D2 or D3  yikes

#8 January 11, 2018 05:19

CheatHacker Offline

While World of Warcraft will always hold a special place in my heart for the years I devoted to my guild and all the progressive raiding we did, not to mention the friendships I still hold It only came in second

Board footer